Welcome to Tahoe’s Best Hostel!
Hostel Tahoe is booked exclusively for the Winter of 2017-2018 from November 1st, 2017 to March 31st, 2018, by a private entity. There is no availability during this period. Email inquiries will be answered infrequently during this period on a bi-weekly basis; it may take more than 10 days to receive a response until after March 15th, 2018.
We are now accepting reservations between June 1st and September 30th, 2018!
Hostel Tahoe Staff
*Hostel Tahoe will be closed in April and May for spring cleaning and infrastructure updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.*
Hostel Tahoe is THE accommodation for skiers, hikers, bikers, paddlers, and nature lovers who want to come play in the Tahoe Basin. We not only offer shared dorm rooms for solo travelers, we also have private queen and family rooms for couples and groups who simply want more privacy. Our rooms have private bathrooms and there are two communal kitchens, and a lounge and dining area to make your stay that much better. Welcome to North Lake Tahoe and enjoy the mountains!
or Call us @ (1) 530.546.3266 for a reservation. Advance booking is highly recommended!
Complimentary Services and Amenities
- Free on-site parking
- Free WiFi and internet station
- Free personal lockers in dorm rooms (Just bring your own lock!)
- Free maps, info, and tips on trips
- Complimentary light breakfast, House-made granola and Baked goods to share by our guests! (Sat & Sun 8-10am)
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace, plenty of books, board games, movies and even a guitar to play with (See pictures)
- Fully equipped kitchen with stocked basic pantry items (Some of our guests even thought it is better than their home kitchen!) (See pictures)
- Patio with picnic tables and barbecue
- Walking distance to the beach, Lake Tahoe and town, no car needed
- Close to TART Bus Stop, Squaw, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar Shuttles
Centrally located in the heart of North shore Lake Tahoe, we are situated in a safe and lovely neighborhood. We have local public transportation right outside our doorsteps and is walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and attractions. Hostel Tahoe is the perfect starting point for our guest to explore and enjoy what North Lake Tahoe has to offer. We look forward to seeing you here!!!
Give us a ring (1)530.546.3266 or email us
By Public Transportations:
From Reno-Tahoe Airport:
Take North Tahoe Express-Blue Line (Route #3) to Kings Beach-Hostel Tahoe stop. 24-hours advance reservations is recommend. Please enter Group Code: HSTLT when making reservation online (Link to reservation page for North Lake Tahoe Express).
From Sacramento and Davis:
Click here for more detail