Welcome to Hostel Tahoe, Tahoe’s Best Hostel!
Hostel Tahoe is THE accommodation for skiers, hikers, bikers, paddlers, and nature lovers who want to come play in the Tahoe Basin. We not only offer shared dorm rooms for solo travelers, we also have private queen and family rooms for couples and groups who simply want more privacy. Our rooms have private bathrooms and there’s a common kitchen, living, and dining rooms to make your stay that much better. Welcome to North Lake Tahoe and enjoy the mountains!
Come enjoy spring with us! Stay 3 or more nights with us between March 16 and
May 1 *EXTENDED* May 22, and 1 of your nights is FREE! Reserve NOW!
*Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offer. This special is based on availability with a 2 free nights maximum for each consecutive stay. New reservation only.
or Call us @ (1) 530.546.3266 for a reservation. Advance booking is highly recommended!
Complimentary Services and Amenities
- Free on-site parking
- Free WiFi
- Free personal lockers in dorm rooms (Just bring your own lock!)
- Free Day Luggage Storage
- Free maps, info, and tips on trips
- Free bicycle use (with carrying basket, helmet, and bike lock!)
- Complimentary light breakfast, House-made granola and Baked goods to share by our guests! (Sat & Sun 8-10am)
- Outdoor Gear storage (Just bring your own lock!)
- Large comfortable lounge with fireplace, plenty of books, board games, movies and even a guitar to play with (See pictures)
- Fully equipped kitchen with stocked basic pantry items (Some of our guests even thought it is better than their home kitchen!) (See pictures)
- Patio with picnic tables and barbecue
- Walking distance to the beach, Lake Tahoe and town, no car needed
- Close to TART Bus Stop, Squaw, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar Shuttles
Centrally located in the heart of North shore Lake Tahoe, we are situated in a safe and lovely neighborhood. We have local public transportation right outside our doorsteps and is walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and attractions. Hostel Tahoe is the perfect starting point for our guest to explore and enjoy what North Lake Tahoe has to offer. We look forward to seeing you here!!!
Give us a ring (1)530.546.3266 or email us
By Public Transportations:
From Reno-Tahoe Airport:
Take North Tahoe Express-Blue Line (Route #3) to Kings Beach-Hostel Tahoe stop. 24-hours advance reservations is recommend. Please enter Group Code: HSTLT when making reservation online (Link to reservation page for North Lake Tahoe Express).
From Sacramento and Davis:
Take Amtrak to Truckee, CA (TRU)- California Zephyr Route. From Truckee Amtrak Depot, take Local bus TART-Summer: Hwy89->Mainline routes or Winter: Hwy267 route (TART Route Map and Schedule) to Hostel Tahoe.
Click here for more detail