Welcome to Tahoe’s Best Hostel!
Want to catch the spring wildflower bloom? What about snowshoeing or hiking in the mountains? How about some summer beach time and skiing in shorts and t-shirts on the same day? You can do it all in Tahoe!
Take advantage of our Spring Special: Stay 3 or more nights with us between May 10 and June 13, and 1 of your night is FREE!
Book your stay now so you won’t miss out. We are now accepting reservations between May 10th and September 30th, 2019!
Hostel Tahoe is THE lodging choice for skiers, hikers, bikers, paddlers, and nature lovers who want to come play in the Tahoe Basin. We not only offer shared dorm rooms for solo travelers, we also have private queen, double, triple, and family rooms for couples and groups who simply want more privacy. All our rooms have private ensuite bathrooms and there are two communal kitchens, and a lounge and dining area to make your stay that much better. Welcome to North Lake Tahoe and enjoy the mountains!
or give us a call @ (1) 530.546.3266 for a reservation. Advance booking is highly recommended!
Complimentary Services and Amenities
- Free on-site parking
- Free WiFi and internet station
- Free personal lockers in dorm rooms (Just bring your own lock!)
- Free maps, info, and tips on trips
- Complimentary light breakfast with house-made granola and baked goods to share by all! (Sat & Sun 8-10 am)
- Comfortable lounge with couches, fireplace, plenty of books, and board games to play with (See pictures)
- Fully equipped kitchen stocked with basic pantry items (Some of our guests even thought it is better than their home kitchen!) (See pictures)
- Patio with picnic tables and gas barbecue grill
- Walking distance to the beaches, Lake Tahoe and town, no car needed
- Close to TART Bus Stop, Squaw, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar Shuttles
Centrally located in the heart of North shore Lake Tahoe, we are situated in a safe and lovely neighborhood of Kings Beach. We have local public transportation right outside our doorsteps and is walking distance to local amenities, restaurants and attractions. Hostel Tahoe is the perfect starting point for our guests to explore and enjoy what North Lake Tahoe has to offer. We look forward to seeing you here!!!
Give us a ring (1) 530.546.3266 or email us
By Public Transportations:
From Reno-Tahoe Airport:
Take North Tahoe Express-Blue Line (Route #3) to Kings Beach-Hostel Tahoe stop. 24-hours advance reservations is recommend. Please enter Group Code: HSTLT when making reservation online (Link to reservation page for North Lake Tahoe Express).
From Sacramento and Davis:
Click here for more detail