Hostel Tahoe, located in the heart of North Lake Tahoe, is the perfect place to host your next workshop, retreat, family reunion, or wedding party. We offer a charming and cozy environment for which groups of friends and family as well as professional and social groups can gather for special events.
The hostel can provide shared overnight accommodations for 22-27 guests. All our rooms have private ensuite bathrooms.
Meeting and event space
The hostel has two rooms (Lounge and Dinning/Meeting Room) for meetings, workshops, or events. Groups can also use our patio and courtyard for outdoor activities. See gallery.
The hostel has two fully equipped kitchens and a dining area, as well as a patio with picnic tables and barbecue. Guests will need to bring their own groceries and prepare their own food. There are several grocery stores within walking distance from Hostel Tahoe. We provide plenty of cookware, utensils, dishes, and refrigerator/freezer storage space. See gallery.
We can also recommend local caterers for catering services.
Lake Tahoe, being one of the premier wedding destinations, can make finding affordable lodging options for your family and friends difficult. Hostel Tahoe can comfortably accommodate 22-27 of your wedding guests. We also have great common areas for intimate rehearsal dinners or post-wedding brunch.
Rates are determined on a group-by-group basis and vary depending on the size of the group, the dates selected, or whether exclusive use (booking the whole hostel) is of interest.
Group booking (9 or more guests):
- Group bookings are subject to availability
- To reserve a group booking, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure a reservation. Your deposit will go toward your total balance.
- Remaining balance payment must be made within 7 days after time of booking. An invoice will be email to the group organizer and is payable by credit card or check.
- Minimum 20 days notice is required for cancellation to receive a Hostel Credit. Credit must be used within one year of the date of cancellation.
Exclusive use booking:
- Exclusive use bookings are subject to availability
- Two nights minimum stay is required. *Additional minimum stay requirement may apple for holidays and special events period.*
- To reserve exclusive use booking, a 50% deposit is required at time of booking to secure a reservation. Your deposit will go toward your total balance.
- Remaining balance payment must be made within 30 days from time of booking (*15 days from time of booking for holidays or special events period). An invoice will be email to the group organizer and is payable by credit card or check.
- Minimum 60 days notice is required for cancellation to receive a Full Refund (minus cancellation fee: 10% of total payment). *NO refund for holidays or special events period booking.*
- Minimum 45 days notice is required for cancellation to receive 50% Refund (minus cancellation fee: 10% of total payment. *60 days notice for holidays or special events period booking.
- • Request for change of reservation dates is considered as a cancellation of original reservation and booking of a new reservation, thus is subject to our cancellation and refund policy.
To check availability, get exclusive use rate quote or make a group reservation (including Day Use):
Please use our group request form for any group or exclusive use request.